Congratulations on your acceptance to the COEHP Honors Program!
We encourage you to explore our New Student Guide, the rest of our website, and the Honors College website to acquaint yourself with the benefits and opportunities that come with being an Honors student. You should also visit us in GRAD 353 at your earliest convenience to pick up a COEHP Honors Program t-shirt as a small token of our welcome.
As a reminder, to graduate with COEHP Honors distinction, you will be expected to fulfill the following requirements:
- Minimum completion of 18 hours of honors credit
- University courses (typically taken during freshman and sophomore year) – up to 8 credit hours
- Courses within your program of study – minimum 10 credit hours
- Including: 3901H (Honors Tutorial) and 498VH (Honors Thesis) – 4 credit hours (minimum)
- Written submission of an Honors Thesis/Project to the COEHP Honors Council and oral presentation of the Honors Thesis/Project to thesis committee
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of ≥ 3.50
Once again, congratulations! We look forward to working with you throughout your successful completion of the COEHP Honors Program and your college career.