Students who seek to be challenged by an exceptional educational experience and want to focus their studies efficiently should apply to the College of Education and Health Professions (COEHP) Honors Program of the University of Arkansas. The program creates and supports an academic environment of intellectual stimulation and provides an integrated and demanding curriculum. The rewards are immense: high academic achievement, an honors degree (Summa, Magna or Cum Laude) on your transcript, recognition at commencement, and the satisfaction that you faced the challenge.
Benefits of the COEHP Honors Program include:
- Mentoring relationship with talented faculty through independent research
- Special academic counseling
- Priority registration
- Small, in-depth classes
- Increased confidence and skill in writing
- Honors housing
- Latin designation on transcript of Summa, Magna or Cum
- Enhanced career opportunities
- Increased advantages for graduate or professional school applicants
The University of Arkansas Honors College comprises top undergraduates from across campus. The Honors College also provides significant financial aid for our students with scholarships, fellowships, study-abroad grants and research grants.