As most students would tell you, there are countless benefits to being an Honors student in the College of Education & Health Professions (COEHP). Here are just a few of them:
- Community of like-minded scholars
- Mentoring relationship with talented faculty
- Undergraduate research experience
- Enhanced career and graduate/professional school opportunities
- Eligibility to apply for study abroad and research grants
- Latin honors designation on diploma and transcript
- Unique honors events and colloquia
- Smaller class size
- Honors housing
- Priority academic registration
- Additional fellowship and scholarship opportunities
What are students saying?
Class of 2019
"I can safely say the COEHP Honors Program has enriched my college experience. The faculty have continually challenged me to set meaningful goals for myself, working with me to achieve them so that I can take pride in how far I have come as an Honors student."