The following are admission criteria for students seeking admission to the COEHP Honors Program:
- 28 ACT or 1310 SAT (Critical Reading + Math). Honors admission is based on your highest composite ACT or SAT score, not on superscores.
- 3.5 or greater high school GPA or equivalent 601 GED score
Application for Continuing and Transfer (within and outside the U of A) Students:
- 3.5 cumulative GPA in all course work
- Applications will not be accepted from students who are within three full semesters of anticipated graduation date.
- UA students who have already been accepted an Honors Program in another college and are transferring to the College of Education and Health Professions must have a ≥ 3.5 cumulative GPA.