Peer Mentors assist the COEHP Honors Program Director and Associate Director with Honors sections of University Perspectives. In this role, the Peer Mentors help new freshmen successfully transition to life at the University of Arkansas by sharing vital information about campus, available resources, and the benefits and opportunities that come with being a student in the COEHP Honors Program.
All COEHP Honors students will be informed via email when the application period opens in late spring. In order to apply, students must meet the following requirements:
- In good standing with the COEHP Honors Program (i.e., not on probation)
- Attended the University of Arkansas for at least one year
- Completed at least 30 credit hours
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excel in written and spoken communication
- Have strong, positive feelings for the University, COEHP, and the COEHP Honors Program
- Willing and able to attend one section of University Perspectives during the fall semester
To apply, students should submit a letter detailing their interest and qualifications for the position and a copy of their resume to email@example.com. Please indicate in your application materials which section(s) of University Perspectives you are able to assist with.
The application period for Fall 2019 Peer Mentors has closed.
Check back in 2020 for details on the application process for Fall 2020 Peer Mentors.